PAC-TE’s mission is to advance and advocate for quality professional educator preparation programs.
PAC-TE’s vision is to be the leading voice in advancing equitable, inclusive, exemplary professional educator preparation. Our vision is realized through dynamic partnerships, advocacy, research, professional development, and dissemination of evidence-based practices in Pre-K through Higher Education.
- Diversity – Diversity and inclusion strengthen the teaching profession and cultivate educational environments that are empathetic and responsive to teacher, student, and community needs.
- Common purpose – Engaging the range of educator preparation programs and professionals in Pennsylvania fosters comprehensive and shared understanding of unity in the goals and needs of educator preparation
- Collaboration – Facilitating purposeful conversation and action among stakeholders inspires sustainable, relevant, and innovative educator preparation.
- Advocacy – Advancing high quality educator preparation and practice promotes the general welfare.
- Scholarship – The development and application of knowledge and skills addresses the dynamic needs of educational institutions.