PAC-TE's 52nd Teacher Education Assembly (TEA) will be in person on October 25-27, 2023 at the Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center, 800 E Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111-2807
To register online: scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "Next" button.
Costs: Registration includes snacks and beverages, the Wednesday evening banquet and dessert reception, Thursday's buffet lunch, and access to all conference sessions. A hard copy of the journal Pennsylvania Teacher Educator is available for an additional fee of $10.
- PAC-TE Members:
- Early Bird (prior to October 1): $175
- Regular Registration October 1-October 24: $225
- On-site Registration: $275
- Now until October 24: $275 (Tip: Join PAC-TE and you'll get the member price and still save $40 over the non-member price!!!)
- On-site Registration: $300
- Student registration:
- Free if a PAC-TE Student Member; otherwise $50
Hotel and room reservations, click here.
Interested in being a corporate or university sponsor? Click here.
Registration for the conference includes:
- A chance to network face to face with colleagues and other teacher education professionals from around the Commonwealth
- Sessions with PDE on "hot" topics
- General sessions each day with guest keynotes and PAC-TE presentations
- Loads of targeted sessions highlighting PA professional educators' preparation programs and their research specific to this year's conference theme: "THIS is Us: Educators rooted in inquiry, action, and progress"
- Newcomers Sessions on Wednesday and Thursday
- Delicious Banquet on Wednesday evening featuring presentation of awards and a chance to meet the candidates for the upcoming election for seats on the Board of Directors
- The famous PAC-TE "Salute to Amazing Teacher Educators Dessert (SATED)" reception on Wednesday evening
- Mouth-watering Luncheon Buffet on Thursday
- Annual PAC-TE Business Meeting (Thursday) for all PAC-TE members
- TEA 2024 Planning Committee Meeting (Friday at 8:00 A.M.)
- A chance to win prizes at the conclusion of the conference
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: You must be a PAC-TE student member in order to register at the student rate (FREE!) for the conference. If you are not a PAC-TE student member, you must register at the student rate of $50.00. You may join PAC-TE at the student member rate of $50 by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO guarantee that meals will be available for persons waiting to register on-site at the conference. Meal guarantees must be given to the hotel at least one week in advance, so if you plan to attend meal functions, you should pre-register for the conference (prior to October 16). Thank you for your understanding.