PAC-TE Teacher Education Assembly
October 27-29, 2021
PAC-TE's 50th (Golden) Anniversary
Registration for the conference includes:
- General Sessions with PDE (Wednesday at 12, Thursday at 4:30, and Friday at 10:30) on "hot" topics
- General session - Thursday, 11 a.m.
- 50+ small group sessions highlighting PA professional educators' preparation programs and research
- Focus Group-sponsored sessions
- Graduate student research presentations (Thursday)
- Journal author sessions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Institution-alike and focus group meetings (Friday morning)
- Annual Business Meeting (Thursday)
- Newcomers Sessions on Wednesday and Thursday
- TEA 2022 Planning Committee 1st Meeting (Friday at noon)
ATTENTION STUDENTS: You must be a PAC-TE member in order to register at the student rate for the conference. If you are not a member, you must register at the non-member rate of $275.00. You may join PAC-TE by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO guarantee that meals will be available for persons choosing to register on-site. Meal guarantees must be given to the hotel at least one week in advance, so if you plan to attend meal functions, you should pre-register for the conference (prior to October 20). Thank you for your understanding.