PAC-TE Teacher Education Assembly
October 28-30, 2020
Sharpening the Focus of Teacher Education
Registration for the conference includes:
- General Sessions with PDE (Wednesday at 12, Thursday at 4:30, and Friday at 10:30) on "hot" topics
- General session - Thursday, 11 a.m.
- 50+ small group sessions highlighting PA professional educators' preparation programs and research
- Focus Group-sponsored sessions
- Graduate student research presentations (Thursday)
- Journal author sessions (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Institution-alike and focus group meetings (Friday morning)
- Annual Business Meeting (Thursday)
- Newcomers Sessions on Wednesday and Thursday
- TEA 2021 Planning Committee 1st Meeting (Friday at noon)
ATTENTION STUDENTS: You must be a PAC-TE member in order to register at the student rate for the conference. If you are not a member, you must register at the non-member rate of $200.00. You may join PAC-TE by clicking here.
Welcome messages (typically in the conference program booklet) are offered here. Please read and enjoy the positive messages from our president, Gwen Price, and our conference chair, Tom Conway,.